In this lesson you will learn how to change the password in the Zimbra mail server sometimes, you need to change a user’s password, which can be done using the administrator panel. we will discuss how to change it with both ways from the Zimbra directly or from your client area account.
Reset user password using Zimbra
- Go to the Preferences > General page.
- Then go to Sign in > Password, click Change Password.
- Enter the new password and confirm the password. Your new password must comply with your
- system security policy regarding the length of your password and content.
- Click Change Password.
- Click Save.
Reset user password using Client Area
- Log into your account on the Client Area.
- Click Hosting & Service > My Products & Services.
- Click Zimbra Service from the Services section.
- A list of the emails account will appear, Click on the account you want to change a password.
- Click on actions > Change password, enter the new password, make sure it is strong, and save your changes.