Sometimes, you need to change a user's password in the Zimbra mail server, which can be done in the client area. In this lesson, we will explain how to change it from your client area account.
Reset user password using Client Area
- Log into your account on the Client Area.
- In homepage, click on Cloud Services.
- From My Products & Services list, select Zimbra service, which will direct you to the service management page.
- In Management side menu, click on Email Accounts.
- From the email accounts list, click on the Additional Actions icon next to the account you wish to change its password, then click Change Password.
- In the pop-up window, enter the new password, make sure it is strong, and save your changes by clicking Confirm.