To re-configure your Mail Client on Android devices to use an alternative SMTP port. Please follow these steps:
- Open the Email application.
- Press Menu and select Settings
- Select Account Settings.
- Click on the email account you want to edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click More Settings.
- Select Outgoing Settings.
- Check the Require sign-in option.
- Enter your full email address as the User name, and your password.
- Change the server Security type to SSL, and port to 465.