The addon domain name allows visitors to access a subdomain of your site by typing the addon domain's URL address into the browser. This means that you can host additional domain names from your account if your hosting provider allows it.
Creating Addon Domain
- Log in to your client area account.
- From the main menu, click Cloud Services > My Hosting & Services.
- From the My Products & Services list, click on the required service.
- You will be redirected to the Product Details page, from the side menu Manage Account, click Addon Domains.
- Click on Create Addon Domain button.
- Enter the addon domain name in the Domain Name field.
- Enter the directory that contains the files and folders of the addon domain in the Subdomain field.
- Click Create.
- The created domain will appear in the list of Addon Domains. You can delete any addon domain you own.