You can apply a protection plan to more than one workload in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. You can also apply multiple protection plans to the same workload.
To create a protection plan
- In the Cyber Protection console, go to Devices > All devices.
- Select the workloads that you want to protect, and then click Protect.
- [If there are already applied plans] Click Add plan.
- Click Create plan > Protection.
The template for a protection plan opens.
- To modify the name of the protection plan, click the pencil icon.
- To enable or disable a module in the plan, toggle the switch next to the module name.
- To configure a module, click it to expand it, and then change the settings according to your needs.
- When ready, click Create.
To run a module on demand (such as Backup, Antivirus and Antimalware protection, Vulnerability assessment, Patch management, or Data protection map), click Run now.