Before you install an agent, you must download its installation file from the service console.
- In your Acronis console, navigate to Devices > All devices.
- In the upper right, click Add device.
- In the Add devices panel, from the Release channel drop-down menu, select an agent version.
- Previous release – download the agent version from the previous release.
- Current – download the latest available agent version.
- Scroll the menu of the available workstations/servers OSes options to locate the agent installer that you need and click on it. The Save As dialog opens.
- Select a location to save the agent installation file and click Save.