How to Enable two-factor authentication
The two-factor authentication makes accessing your account by anyone who is not authorized very difficult, even if they get your password. It depends on adding an extra layer of protection to your account, which makes its protection dependant on something you know your password and something you own your phone.
- Logon into your account on the Client Area. Learn how to create an account
- Click security settings from the My Account menu
- You will see a window with security settings, click enable
- A window with a QR code will appear. Scan the QR code with your own phone.
- After the code has been scanned
- Click confirm
- A window will appear asking you to enter the code that appeared on the two-factor authentication application
- On your phone enter the code correctly; In order to activated
- When you log in to your account again, the two-factor authentication will be required