This article shows you how to add Email Catch-All in LS Suite through the Client Area. A catch-all email account is an address that is specified to receive all messages that are addressed to an incorrect email address for a domain.
Add Email Catch-All
- Log in to your Client area account.
- From the side menu, click Cloud Services > My Hosting & Services.
- From the My Products & Services list, select your LS Suite plan. This will take you to the Product Details page.
- Click on Email Catch-All, under the Management section.
- Click on Add Email Catch-All. The pop-up window will appear.
- Select the Email Catch-All account for your Domain from the drop-down list.
- Click Confirm.