in this article, we will be discussing How to build your website with Website Builder tool This a great builder tool does all the heavy lifting to create a personalized site, it helps you to create a website that’s completely built for you in much less time. You don’t need to be a designer or have any technical knowledge to create a website flow this article to get to know more about Website Builder.
Login to your Control Panel
- Firstly, Login to your cPanel account.
- Once you login, click the Website Builder icon from the Software Section on the main page.
- You will be redirected to Website Builder tool.
Select a theme for your website
Once you are redirected to Website Builder. You will need to select a Theme for your website.
- Click on either option and you will be redirected to the Theme directory where you will need to select/choose a theme for your website.
- You can search for a Theme through Theme Search Option.
- Checkout Theme details. Once you find a theme suitable for your website you can click on the Activate button to set the theme as a default theme for your Website Editing.
- When a theme is Activated. You can check out for a preview of this Theme by clicking on Preview.
Adding/Editing website pages
You can now add new pages or Edit pages for your website.
- You can click on either option i.e Add Page or Click on Pages option to Select All Pages.
- When you select All Pages you can see certain options such as Edit Page, Delete Page, View Page, etc.
- If you Select to Add New Page/Edit Page option. Then you will be redirected to Edit Page where you can Edit Page.
- If you select to Add new Page the page title will be New Page and Page URL will be the same, You can change these both to your desire Page name and URL.
- By default, the new page gets Added on the Menu Bar once you update the Menu Name changes to that of the Page Title.
- You can also drag and drop different Widgets where ever you want to see the elements.
- There are many different Widgets like Title, Paragraph, Slider, Service Box, Rich Text, Images, Videos, etc.
- When the item is dropped on a particular position to Edit you will be able to find Action bar, Advance Option to Customize.
- Action Bar for Title. with this bar, you can edit your little format.
- Advanced Option to Customize the Widget. You can select from a different range of 40+ Widgets.
- You can also, Duplicate a Widget or Delete a Widgets.
Publish your Website
After you Finish Editing your work you can Publish your Website or you can update it and later on Publish it.
- You can find these Finishing Option on the upper right corner of the editor.
- After you click on the Publish button you will see the progress bar. Once the progress bar is complete you will find visit website button you can check the website you Published.