SSH (secure shell) network protocol is a secure method of connecting to your Linux Hosting account via a command line interface (CLI) to move files and execute commands.
In this lesson, you will find the required steps to connect to your Linux Hosting via SSH, including how to enable SSH for your account.
- Send an SSH enable request by opening a technical support ticket or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once it is enabled, you will be notified through our request reply.
Connect via SSH
- Using cPanel:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Scroll down to ADVANCED section, then click Terminal.
- Using a third party SSH client:
- Launch the SSH client.
- Enter the following information:
Field Entry Host Your domain name e.g. example.com Username Your cPanel account's username Password Your cPanel account's password Port 6934