In this article, you will learn how to view support tickets' sensitive data from the Client Area.
Sensitive data posted in your ticket (like AdminCP, FTP, or phpMyAdmin details) will not be saved or displayed in the ticket and only viewable by our staff.
View sensitive data from the Client Area
- Log in to your Client Area account.
- From the main page My Dashboard, click on the Tickets card.
- From My Support Tickets list, click on the ticket which you want to view its sensitive data.
- On the View Ticket page, click on Add or Edit Sensitive Data.
- The sensitive data of the ticket will be displayed in the pop-up window.