In this article, you will learn how to install Acronis Backup Agent on Windows Servers. To back up your data, you need to install a Backup Agent on your machine.
Install Acronis Backup Agent on Windows
- Log in to the Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup Console.
- On the main dashboard click on Add Devices.
- Add device section will appear under the servers make sure to click on Windows.
- Now The Acronis agent executable file (Cyber_Protection_Agent_for_Windows_web.exe) will be downloaded
- Run the executable file by double-clicking on it. The Agent installation wizard will open up.
- Click on the Install button. The installation files will be automatically downloaded.
- Once the installation files are downloaded, the agent installation will start automatically.
- Once the agent installation has been completed, click on the Register the machine button in order to register the machine
Registering information after the installation
- You will be automatically prompted to log in to the Acronis Cyber Protect Console once again and the registration information will be displayed.
- Click on Confirm Registration.
- A prompt for successful registration will be shown once the machine has been registered.
- The server in which the agent has been installed will now show up inside the Acronis portal under All devices.