In this article, you will learn how to install Acronis Backup Agent on Windows Servers. To back up your data, you need to install a Backup Agent on your machine.
Install Acronis Backup Agent on Windows
- Log in to the Acronis Cyber Cloud Backup Console.
- Click on the Devices‘ menu on the left side
- Click on the Add button in the top-right corner
- Under the servers make sure to click on Windows.
- The Acronis agent binary file (AcronisCyberProtect_AgentForWindows_web.exe) will start downloading automatically.
- Run the executable file by double-clicking on it. The Agent installation wizard will open up.
- Click on the Install button. The installation files will be automatically downloaded.
- Once the installation files are downloaded, the agent installation will start automatically.
- Once the agent installation has been completed, click on the Register the machine button in order to register the machine