In this tutorial, we will show you how to log into your cPanel. Since there are several ways to access your cPanel, we will cover how to log in directly than via the Client area. From cPanel you can do everything from installing WordPress to creating email or FTP accounts.
Log into cPanel through the Client Area
In this lesson you will learn how to Login to your cPanel account through your Client Area account:
- Login to your account on the Client Area.
- From the main menu, click Hosting and Services> My Hosting and My Services
- The products and services page will appear.
- From the list of hosting, click on the host you want to access.
- From the one-click login section, click cPanel.
Log into cPanel Directly
- Enter in your browser the following link https: //yourdomain.tld/cpanel
- Instead of writing yourdomain, enter your domain name.