In this article, you will learn how to manage a dedicated server from the Client Area. Using your account at the Client Area, you can manage custom servers and perform simple tasks. The lesson focuses on how to manage your dedicated server and perform some simple operations such as: Powering up server, Power Cycle, or Power Off
Select the server you want to modify
- enter your account on the Client Area.
- from the Home, menu Click Hosting and Services
- the Host Packages window will appear
- Click on the server you want to modify
Modify server settings
via the product management page and through its control panel you can do the following
- Click Boot where the server will run and its status will change to running
- Click Reboot to restart the server and note that its status will change to running
- Click Shutdown to shut down the server and its status will change to Halted
- to reinstall your operating system Click rebuild you will find it in the OS Installation menu.
- on the rebuild page, you can see your current operating system and see if it is working.
- from the Choosing menu choose the appropriate operating system.
- click Operating Systems > rebuild.
- A form will appear. Enter your username and password.
- Click rebuild you can track the progress of the OS installation with the rebuild Status indicator.