In this article, we will show how to set up an email forwarder in cPanel. Email forwarding redirects incoming messages from one email address to a different email address.
Creating a Forwarder in cPanel
- Log into cPanel.
- Navigate to the Mail > Forwarders section.
- On the forwarders page, click Add Forwarder.
- On the Add, a New Forwarder page, Fill in the following sections.
- Address: Type the email address username in the Address to forwarding: space and select the appropriate domain from the drop-down box.
- Destination: Type the full email address that you want to forward emails to in the text box.
- Click Add Forwarder.