This article will show you how to setup email in Outlook Mobile, step-by-step you will learn how to activate it. Outlook provides a lovely experience for mobile devices a connected experience through email, search, and calendar, and integrates extensively with Office applications don’t miss it.
Advantage of using Outlook mobile app
- Manage incoming mail with a focused mailbox that gives priority to the most important messages, swipe gestures, and smart filters.
- Access to calendar and files easily from your inbox.
- On-the-go features, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint integrations.
Setting up email in Outlook Mobile
- Start up outlook mobile application.
- Select Get Started option.
- The Add Account screen will appear, enter your email address and click Continue.
- Select the “?” icon on the top right-hand side of the screen, and chose Change account provider.
- On the Add Account screen, select IMP provider
- Enter the following data
- Email address. type in your full email address (in lowercase)
- Password. type your email password
- Display name. Your full name
7. Enter the following advance data
- IMAP Incoming Mail Server. Find your server name e.g. www.example.net
- IMAP Username. is the full email address.
- IMAP Password. is the mailbox password.
- SMTP Outgoing Mail Server. Find your server name e.g. www.example.net
- SMTP Username. is the full email address (same as IMAP).
- SMTP Password. is the mailbox password (same as IMAP).
8. Select the ✔ icon in the top right-hand corner
9. A message will appear that reads ‘Attempting to log in…’
10. The next screen — Account added — will confirm that the email account has been added successfully
11. If you would like to add another email account, select Continue. If not, select Skip
12. An email tutorial will appear; by selecting Skip you will be taken directed to your inbox. Alternatively, your inbox will appear after the tutorial.