The IP Blocker option grants you the possibility to block access to your site for one or more IP addresses. Moreover, you can quickly unblock IP addresses by removing them from the list of blocked IP addresses.
Access IP Blocker in Client Area
- Log in to the client area.
- In homepage, click on Cloud Services.
- From My Products & Services list, select the required Linux hosting service, which will direct you to the service management page.
- In Manage Account side menu, click on IP Blocker.
- Click on Block IP Address icon, in the pop-up window, enter the IP address or IP range you want to block, then click on Confirm.
- To unblock the IP address, click on the delete icon next to the IP in the list, then click Confirm in the pop-up window,