- Choose the Local Bank Card, then click the Pay Now.
- You will be redirected to the payment page, where a pop-up window (form) for filling the required bank card info will appear:
- Enter your Card number containing 16 digits.
- Enter your card's Expiration date: MM/YY (e.g. 12/23).
- Enter your Name on the card as printed on the card.
- Enter your Email address.
- Click Pay Now.
- After submitting the required info in the previous step correctly, the OTP window will appear.
- After you receive an OTP code on the mobile number that's connected to your bank account, enter the received OTP in the specified One Time Password (OTP) box, then click Verify.
- In case you didn't receive an OTP, click Resend OTP and repeat the previous step.
- In case the OTP code was valid, the payment will be completed.
Pay via local bank card – Libyan Spider app
Updated on February 5, 2023
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support