If messages do not appear in a search on your email client, a reindex should fix the problem.
In this lesson, we will explain how to reindex your email messages in Webmail.
Reindex in Webmail
- Log in to the client area.
- In homepage, click on Cloud Services.
- From My Products & Services list, select the required hosting service, which will direct you to the service management page.
- In One Click Login side menu, click on Webmail.
- In Webmail panel, click on your username on the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Search Index.
- Click the Reindex button to reindex your email messages.