This feature allows you to configure two-factor authentication (2FA), it’s a security measure for the login interface cPanel & WHM.
Method of identification:
- After entering your password, you must enter the security code.
- An application on your smartphone supplies this code. Without your smartphone, you cannot log in.
Follow these steps:
- From the WHM Control Panel, under the Security Center tab.
- Click on Authentication Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Click on Manage My Account.
- And tap Set up two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Scan the code on-screen using the two-factor authentication by (Google authenticator) app.