How to Update the nameserver for a domain name
When you register for your Spider Company newsletter, you’ll always be up to date with the latest news, as well as new offers.
- Login to your account at the Client Area
- From the main menu Click Domain Names> my Domain Names
- a new window with a list of your domain names will appear
- Click on the domain you want to update
- The manage Domain Name window will appear.
- From the side menu, click Nameservers
- Enter the Nameservers
- Click Change Nameserver
- A message will appear indicating the success of the operation