Secure your email account in LS Suite using 2-step authentication to enhance your protection. Two-step or Two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA) is a method to confirm user identity by using a combination of two different factors, password and something the user knows (ex. Security Question) or have (ex. Code number sent to users phone number).
Enable 2-step verification in LS Suite
- Log in to your LS Suite account.
- Click Gear icon in the top right corner of your mail account.
- Choose All settings from the dropdown menu.
- From the side menu, Click Security then select 2-Step Verification.
- Click Add verification option, then click Google Authenticator or compatible to open a QR code.
- Use Google Authenticator app on your device to scan the code.
- A code will appear in the Google Authenticator app, enter the code in the field under the QR code, then click OK.
- LS Suite Recovery code printout window will appear, click Save (you have to save the code in your device), then click OK.