- Log in to your client area account.
- From the main menu, click on Domains > My Domains.
- From the My Domains list, click on the 3 dots icon . . . aligned next to the domain name you want to edit the DNS for, then click Manage Domain from the drop-down list.
- Click Nameservers under Manage.
- Enter the following Nameserver:
- Click Change Nameservers.
- Deploying these changes may take some minutes, after that, you can control DNS records via DNS Manager under Manage.
Updated on February 14, 2023
Was this article helpful?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?Contact Support