Create email account
- Log in to your Client Area account.
- From the side menu, click Cloud Services > My Hosting & Services.
- From the My Products & Services list, select your LS Suite plan. This will take you to the Product Details page.
- Click on Email Accounts under the Email Management section.
- In the Email Accounts list, click on Create Account to add a new email account.
- In the pop-up window, fill in the required details:
- First Name and Last Name of the user
- Display Name of the user. It will be generated automatically based on the user’s first & last name, you can edit per preference.
- Set Max Quota [MB] for the user’s mailbox.
- Set your preferred Time Zone. If you don’t set it, it will be set by default to (+02:00) EET Tripoli.
- Select your preferred Language. If you don’t select it, it will be set by default to English (US).
- Enter your Primary Email address. It will be generated automatically based on the user’s first & last name, you can edit per preference.
- Set the user’s Password and Repeat Password.
- Click Confirm.
- You've successfully created an email account. You can edit the account details by clicking on the editing icon next to the account field in the list, or delete the account by clicking on the delete icon.
Sign in to your account
You have two options for signing in once you've successfully created an account.
- In the same LS Suite product page, click on Go to Webmail under Management section.
Simple Sign in:
- Sign in using LS Suite webmail link.
- Enter your Email, in Email field.
- Enter your password in password field.
For more security, make sure to change the default sign out option after logging in to your email account:
- From gear icom, click on All settings
- Click on Security.
- Under General, choose your desired Automatic sign out period from the drop down menu.