In Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, you can apply a plan to a group by selecting the group first, and then assigning a plan to it.
Alternatively, you can open a plan for editing, and then add a group to it.
To apply a plan to a group
- Click Devices, and then navigate to the group to which you want to apply a plan.
- [For non-cloud-to-cloud workloads] Click Protect group.
A list of plans that can be applied is shown.
- [For cloud-to-cloud workloads] Click Group backup.
A list of backup plans that can be applied is shown.
- [To apply an existing plan] Select the plan, and then click Apply.
- [To create a new plan] Click Create plan, select the plan type, and then create the new plan.