You can share documents and collaborate online with your team in LS Suite to work in real-time on documentations wherever they are.
Collaborate in real-time with Documents
- Log in to your LS Suite account.
- In Drive, select the document you'd like to collaborate on and click Edit from the toolbar.
- Once the document is open click on the File tab and click Share/Permissions from the toolbar.
- Enter the user's name or email address into the Invite people box, then click Viewer and select Reviewer from the dropdown menu to give them editing rights.
- You can type a message if you'd like, then click Share.
- When the person you are collaborating with opens the document you'll see a box called Collaborators that lists the people that are currently editing the document.
- A cursor with the name of the person who is making the edits appears next to changes as they make them.
- Now you can both edit the document at the same time.