in this article we will refer to different ways that you can use to login to your cPanel account, the cPanel gives you the ability to manage your hosting plan. Through this article, you will get to know how to access cPanel from the Client Area.
accessing cPanel from the Client Area
In these steps, you will learn how to access cPanel from the Client Area
- Login to your Client Area account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- From Hosting & Services drop-down menu, select My Hosting & Services.
- A list of Hosting owned by you will appear, choose the Hosting that you want to access its cPanel account, and click Active.
- At the “One-Click Login” field at the bottom of the page, click on cPanel. It will transfer you directly to your cPanel account.