In this article we will show you how to Adjust Email Quota in cPanel/Plesk, when creating email accounts In Plesk or cPanel, users can set the mailbox size (Email Quota) for each email account. It can also be manually modified if the user expects incoming emails to flow or if the user is about to exceed the allotted quota.
Adjust Email Quota in Plesk
- Log in to Plesk.
- In the side menu on the left, click on Mail.
- A page will appear with a list of all mail addresses, click on the account you want to adjust the size of the quota.
- Click on the Another size option, enter the desired quota size, select the unit of measurement, and then click Ok.
Adjust Email Quota in cPanel
- Log in to cPanel.
- Navigate to the Email section.
- Select the Email Accounts icon.
- Select the email account for which you need to update the quota.
- Next to the desired email account, click on the Manage button.
- Navigate to the Allocated Storage Space. Type in the new preferred quota or select the Unlimited option.
- Click Update Email Settings.