The LS website builder is a cPanel tool developed to create a website using a drag-and-drop editor and with no need to know programming or coding.
How to create a website
To use the Website Builder tool you need to login into your Control Panel account.
Login to your Control Panel
- Firstly, log in to your cPanel account.
- Once you log in, click the Ls Website Builder icon from the Software Section on the main page.
- You will be redirected to the LS Website Builder tool.
Choosing a Template
All templates are divided into different topics and can be found on the left-side menu:
- Select – allows you to choose the template you wish to use to start creating your website
- Preview – redirects you to a preview version of your website with the selected template assigned. Here, you can see the look of your website with the selected template, before you make your website live
- Guide – redirects you to a video guide to give handy tips on how to use different options to create your site in the template.
General Options (Publish/Preview/Save as Draft)
- At the top of the page, you can see different menus that allow you to edit the template to customize your site.
- The Publish menu has several options. You can save the site and publish it to the Internet, save a draft of your site without publishing it, or backup/restore the site.
- An automatic backup is created every 10 minutes. Please note, only the two most recent backups will be available if you need to restore your site.
- If you'd like to create a backup of your website on your local device, you can choose the backup/restore option and download the backup.
- Similar steps should be taken to restore the website if necessary. The Restore option allows you to go back to the previously saved version of your website.
Adding/Editing website pages
You can get to know how to edit and create your website pages, through these video tutorials: