In this article, we will show you how to create a domain redirect in cPanel. This method allows you to redirect a particular web page to another page and view the contents of that page. It is used in many cases, including facilitating access to sites whose URLs are long and difficult to memorize; Through other pages with short URLs that are easy to remember.
Creating a domain redirect in cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Navigate to the Domains section and click on the Redirects option, and fill the following:
- Choose the redirect type.
- Choose the domain only if you want to redirect the entire site or put the page address if you want to redirect a specific page of the site.
- Specify whether to redirect with or without www, using the following options:
Option Description Only redirect with www Users who type www will be redirected Redirect with or without www Users will be redirected with or without typing www Do Not Redirect www Users who type www will not be redirected
- Click Wild Card Redirect if you want to redirect all files.
3. Click Add.