Through this article you will learn how to create email filters in cPanel, you can use these filters to apply a specific action on the incoming message, only if the message matches the set rules.
Set up email filters in cPanel
By following create email filters:
- Login to your cPanel account.
- At the Emails section click on the Email Filters icon.
- A list of all your email accounts will appear.
- In the Filters by Users section, find the email address you want to filter and click the Manage Filters link
- The Edit Filters for email address screen appears. Click Create a New Filter.
- The Create a New Filter screen appears, type a unique name for your filter in the Filter Name field
- Set up the rules you wish to use to filter emails in the Rules field. Each rule has criteria and an operator describing how to compare them to a message.
- From the Actions options menu, choose what to happen when filtering messages.
- Click the Create button to activate the filter.
Set up global filters in cPanel
If you want to apply global filtering to all accounts, you must choose Global Email Filters from the main menu of the cPanel and follow the steps as described above.