As the administrator for your Microsoft 365 subscription, you can manage all your Microsoft 365 services, settings, and users. To setup your Microsoft 365 services you can follow these steps: Note
- You need to use the Admin portal login details that were provided to you via email, to login and configure the following settings. You can log in through the admin portal, using this Link: Admin Portal.
- Make sure to know how to configure your DNS, cPanel, Plesk, DNS Hosting, or others.
How to order Microsoft 365
- Log in to your Client Area.
- From the menu go to Hosting & Services > Order new service.
- From the Service section click Microsoft Cloud Services.
- Choose the package you want to order, and click Order Now.
- You need to select your domain name options, there are a bunch of options, including:
- Register a new domain
- Transfer your domain from another registrar
- I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers
- Click Continue.
- you need to Configure your desired options such as the number of users, and specifying your domain name.
- Continue to checkout by clicking Continue.
How to Configure Microsoft 365
Get your custom domain name set up
- Login to Office 365 admin portal, from the side menu, select the Setup option.
- Make sure to select Get your custom domain set up.
- The domain page will appear, click on the + Add domain button.
- You need to enter the domain name you want to use.
- You need to verify that you are the owner of the domain, so make sure to select Add a TXT record to the domain's DNS records option.
- Click Continue.
- Use TXT record details to verify your Domain Name.
- Sign in to your DNS hosting provider, and then find where you manage your DNS settings (e.g., Zone File Settings, Manage Domains, Domain Manager, DNS Manager).
- Go to your provider's DNS Manager page, and add the TXT record indicated in the admin center to your domain.
- Save the record, go back to the admin center, and then select Verify. It typically takes around 15 minutes for record changes to register, but sometimes it can take longer. Give it some time and a few tries to pick up the change.
When Microsoft finds the correct TXT record, your domain is verified. Now you successfully completed the conjugation for your domain, you can now add users or migrated the users from your cPanel account by following the steps in this article: How to create or migrate users