What Is a Dedicated Server?
A dedicated server is a remote server that is specifically assigned to a single person, organization, or even a single application. A service provider, cloud provider, or hosting provider typically manages dedicated servers. Dedicated servers are sought after because of their many benefits.
How to order a dedicated server
in this article, you will learn How to order a dedicated server from the client area.
- Log in to your Client Area.
- From the main menu go to Cloud Services > Order new service.
- From the side-menu Services select Dedicated Servers.
- Choose the appropriate Dedicated Server for you.
- Configure your desired options and continue to checkout by clicking the Continue button.
- Review & Checkout page will appear to choose the payment method, agree on terms and conditions of the service, and click Continue.
- The Invoice will appear within its details.
How to manage a Dedicated Server
You can read more about managing a dedicated server, by reading this article: