If you’ve forgotten your WordPress admin password, you can reset it via email from the WordPress dashboard login page.
Reset Your Password via Email
- Go to your WordPress login page (For example: example.com/wp-admin).
- Click on Lost your password? at the bottom.
- Enter the Username or E-mail of your WordPress admin user, then click on Get New Password
- You should get an email with the subject [Your WordPress Site] Password Reset. The body of this email will contain a link below the text To reset your password, visit the following address: , go ahead and click on that link.
- Type in your new password, confirm it, then click on Reset Password