Secure your website with free SSL/ TLS certificate
With the “SSL it!” extension, you can secure websites with free and paid SSL/ TLS certificates (available from DigiCert only at the moment), as well as SSL / TLS certificates you already own.
- Click on Websites & Domains > your domain > SSL/TLS Certificates.
- Under the “Entry-level protection” menu, click on Get it free
- Specify the email address which will be used for urgent notifications and lost keys recovery.
- Select what you want to secure in addition to the main domain:
- If you have the www subdomain and/or domain aliases, check the “Include a “www” subdomain for the domain and each selected alias” box.
- If you are using a webmail application, check the “Secure webmail on this domain” box
- In case you have all of the above domains plus other subdomains, select the “Secure the wildcard domain (including www and webmail)” button.
- Click on Get it free