Our DNS Hosting Service provide you with a full control of your domain’s DNS zone file. You will be able to specify or modify multiple subdomains, Host (A) records, Mail Exchangers (MX), Aliases (CNAME), Text (TXT) records and custom (FORWARDER) records.
You can easily manage, add and edit your DNS Records using the DNS Manager tool in the Client Area.
Managing DNS records by using DNS Manager
These steps explain managing DNS record using DNS Manager
- Log in to your Client Area account.
- From the main menu select the following Domain Names > My Domains.
- From the My Domains list, click on the three points . . . icon aligned next to the domain name you need to edit the DNS for, then from the drop-down list, click on Manage Domain.
- The Managing product page will appear, under the Manage section on the left, click DNS Manager icon.
- The DNS records settings window will appear, you can now edit, add and delete all DNS domain name records.