Real-time Anti-phishing is one of the prominent features of the advanced Guard tool in LS Suite, which protects you from the threat of phishing emails in a smart and advanced way using AI-based engines.
How Anti-phishing Works
- If you click on a link in an email that's suspected to be phishing, you'll receive a warning and you'll be asked if you want to proceed.
- If you decide to proceed the link will be scanned. If it's determined to be phishing you will receive a warning but can still proceed with caution.
- If it's determined to not be phishing you'll be taken directly to the link.
Change your level of anti-phishing protection in Settings
- Log in to your LS Suite account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right and select All settings from the dropdown menu.
- Under Mail, click Anti-Phishing. Where you can select your level of protection.