Private nameservers are basically customized nameservers that you can create and configure for your domain by assigning them a certain IP address (IP address of your hosting server).
They are used to point the intended domain to its specified hosting server.
Create Private nameservers in Client Area
- Login to your account at the Client Area.
- From the main menu, Click Domain Names> My Domain Names.
- A new window with a list of your domain names will appear.
- Click on the three dots icon beside the domain you want to update and select Manage Domain.
- The Manage Domain Name window will appear.
- From the side menu, click Private Nameservers, then click +Add.
- Enter the Nameservers and the corresponding IP addresses in the specified fields.
- ns1.domain and IP, then click Save Changes.
- ns2.domain and IP, then click Save Changes.
- Add the newly created nameservers to your server's DNS zone by creating NS and A records in the domain’s DNS zone.