Cloudflare is a distributed network of servers that provides many advantages for the site, as Cloudflare helps improve page loading speed, reduces bandwidth usage, and if the server encountered a problem, the Cloudflare CDN uses another server, in this article, you will learn how to enable Cloudflare service.
Enable Cloudflare service
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- From the Software section, click on the Cloudflare icon.
- On the Cloudflare page, click Create a new account.
- After registering, you will be required to add your domain name to activate Cloudflare.
- Click on Provision Domain with CNAME Setup to activate the service.
- You can choose the domain or subdomain to activate Cloudflare by clicking the on / off switcher in front of each domain.