You can transfer your domain name from another registrar to the Libyan Spider, Through the Client Area.
Steps to transfer a domain name
The steps depend on using the Client Area account, in addition to one of the online payment methods that we provide.
Specify a domain to transfer
- Log on to your account on the Client Area
- In the main menu, click on Domain Names > Transfer domain name to us
- A new window will appear
- In the Domain Name field, enter the domain name you want to transfer
- Enter the authorization code (EPP) in the Authorization Code field
- Click the Add to Cart button
Domain name transfer process
Before starting the transfer process, there is a number of data that must be provided to us.
- Request the removal of Domain lock from your current registrar
- Request the removal of the Privacy feature from your current registrar
- Please provide us with the authorization code
- Please provide us with your hosting space
- Please provide us with log in information for your site's Control Panel
- Choose the appropriate hosting type, from the hosting packages we provide